Fundamentals of Occlusion This multi-touch book establishes a fundamental knowledge and reference base for students of dental occlusion. With close to two hours of video and 3D animations, dozens of image galleries and presentations, and review quizzes at the end of every chapter, this is a uniquely interactive learning experience designed expressly for Apple iBooks.
The ten chapters include occlusal terminology, anatomy and physiology, occlusal instruments, equilibration methodology, temporomandibular disorders (TMD) and associated neuromusculature, and diagnosis and treatment plans. The goal is to enable students of occlusion to begin their journey of discovery with a sound foundation.
2. Anatomy & Physiology
3. Occlusal Instruments
4. Occlusal Disorders & Equilibration
5. Temporomandibular Disorders & Management
6. Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
7. Removable Prosthodontic Occlusion
8. Fixed Prosthodontic Occlusion
9. Implant Prosthodontic Occlusion
10. Advanced Occlusal Concepts